Thursday, April 28, 2011

Starbucks

When I blog, I'm typically at my fave Starbux in Valdosta.  I spend hours up here!  For anyone who is lonely...go to starbux, like three times a week.  There are so many people to watch.  There are the "business meeting" people.  There are the college students doing their homework.  There are the other people who are just farting around on their computer, ipods, phones...doing whatever.

There is always good music.  I just love the atmosphere.  I can chill without feeling like there is a load of laundry to turnover, or a television show to watch, or a closet to clean.  I can just zone out in my own little world.  Sometimes I read, sometimes I play Words with Friends, sometimes I Facebook, but mostly I blog.

The whole reason I'm writing about my beloved Starbucks today is cause of the big change that has taken place.  The dreadlocks barista guy that I see all the time CUT OFF HIS DREADLOCKS!!!  I just don't know how to feel about this!?!  I know that it isn't my hair, I know that I've only spoken about 10 words to him, I know that I shouldn't criticize........but how could he do this?  I loved those dreads!  I mean, they were long and well kept and so good looking.  And now there gone...they are long gone.  I'm talking buzz cut hair now.  Does he feel sad at all about this?  Was this cut something he's been thinking about for a while?  I really don't know the answers to these questions.

May you rest in peace dreadlocks! 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why you don't have to worry about laundry to do or a closet to clean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you play Words With Friends and don't play me?! Come play! User name is KJFay. It's on!

    ReplyDelete