Sunday, April 24, 2011

Old Creepy House!

There is this really old creepy dilapidated house that I pass by about twice a week in Quitman, GA.  The house is SO cool and I always fantasize about buying it, restoring it, and having a B-E-A-utiful farm house.  Doesn't it look awesome.  It would be a lot of work...I say to myself.  But the work would be worth it in the end.  A vegetable garden in the back.  A few kids outside playing (the fantasy continues).  Sitting on the front porch drinking Kent's margarita's...the kids drinking homemade lemonade.  Parties/barbecues with lit lanterns outside and everyone having fun.....


Beauty!

Work but that's okay,

Love it!

But then I snap quickly back into reality and say to myself....that shit is so haunted...I would never sleep!! Forget it!

1 comment:

  1. It's haunted with repair bills and you are looking at a true example of a money pit! Trust me...I've been there! There ain't nothin' like bein' a GE Housewife in a NEW home!

    ReplyDelete