Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kent's 31st Birthday Bash in Boston!

Kent's birthday usually falls on Memorial Day weekend so we usually take a trip to celebrate.  In May of 2010 we decided to Boston!!!!  A place that I happen to LOVE!  

I want to start by saying that my husband, Robert Kent Taylor, is the best and here is why...he takes all my 1000 Place pictures without any complaints.  He just goes along with it no matter how annoying it gets...and it gets real annoying sometimes.  He's really great about it.  I try to avoid being mushy when I'm blogging, but I just wanted to raise the roof in Kent's honor on this one.

We got to go to a Red Sox game, some friends took us to some awesome food places, Kent and I actually got to do so much while we were there.  We were pretty exhausted by the end of every day, but it was totally worth it.

Kent's Birthday Dinner...

Me, Kent, Julie, and Susie at Fenway
 Best Brunch Ever...

Some ship in Salem.  I forgot why it's important?!?



A picture of us...








 18. Fenway Park


















19.  Boston's North End


 20.  The Public Garden

21. Salem


22.  The Freedom Trail
23.  Beacon Hill
24.  Museum of Fine Arts



25.  Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
26.  Harvard Square






No comments:

Post a Comment