Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Whit and Happy Earth Day!

Happy birthday my Whit Whit, my baby sister!!!   You were born 27 years ago on an Easter Sunday and I had convinced myself that you were gonna be twins...but it was you and you alone.  I remember when you were like this...

You were our little baby.  Lindsay and I used to dress you up like you were our little doll.  You were always so happy when you weren't screaming.  Look at how squinty your eyes were. 

I love how Linds is the only one smiling for the camera.  Were we pissing Honeygramma off or what?
I have one word for the above picture...thugs, but damn it was fun.

I love this one.



Check out your ear muffs!

Sweet girl.

Um, Dad...I think you missed.
And now you're a great mom and I love you.  I'm so proud of you and the person you are!!
Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment