Wednesday, November 2, 2011

46. Historic Honolulu

46.  Historic Honolulu



This is me, David, and Candice at the 'Iolani Palace.  I highly recommend taking the auditory tour.  It is only a dollar more.  Unfortunately, we opted out of it because of the non helpful ticket sales lady, which left us wandering around the palace wondering what everything was.  I tried to jump into a guided tour.  It took me a minute or two to realize that they we speaking a different language, so it didn't help much.  We did ask a lady some of the questions we had about the palace and she was very nice and full of info.



I was taking this picture and was trying to demonstrate to David what Philip's photo taking abilities are like.  There David is, down at the very bottom.



King Kamehameha...aka King Shiny Britches.
He is the guy that conquered all of the Hawiian Islands.

1 comment: