Saturday, November 19, 2011

49. Honolulu's Chinatown

Lindsay, Candice, Julie and I went and walked around Chinatown for a little while.  We got to see all the typical Chinatown stuff...dead animals, lots of fruit, and there were these really HUGE frogs (you can thank me for sparing you the photos of the dead things and frogs). 

Lindsay and I thought the most thrilling part of Chinatown was this lady who was just wearing a bra and jeans.  I mean, it is pretty warm in Oahu and all, but wearing a bra only as your top is not standard.  She was definitely abusing some major drugs.  She would contort her body into these very awkward (and what looked like painful) positions and then would stay in that exact pose for a solid 5 minutes.  Let's just say, Lindsay and I were totally mesmerized.  This whole thing could not have been more intriguing.  All I kept saying was, "Man, she is tweaking hard core."...like I even know what that means.  Finally, Julie and Candice made us leave. 

I really regret not taking a photo or video of this lady.



Me and Linds in Chinatown.

Cool photo courtesy of Candice!

Another good photo courtesy of Candice.

1 comment:

  1. Still kind of amazed that you didn't take any pictures of the tweaker lady, considering how long you guys watched her, lol.

    ReplyDelete