Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Rain

It's not really raining, but I'm always so glad when it is finally November.  Speaking of November, I always find myself seriously jamming out to November Rain every single time it comes on the radio.  It never seems as hard core when you have an eleven year old sitting next to you in the car.  I've tried giving her lessons on hard core music.  She knows who Slash is because that's the name I always bowl under, and thanks to Guitar Hero, but she still has a few things to learn about Axl Rose and Guns n' Roses.

But when I'm by myself in the car and November Rain comes on, I go into this deep seeded fantasy about me being with Slash, in the desert, in front of the chapel while he breaks it down.  I can't decide if my arms are draped around his shoulders while he plays or if I'm just standing next to him....to not interfere with his musical solo.

I am just having so much fun!!



The video in its entirety.







Slash's solo.


God, I love this song AND Slash.








No comments:

Post a Comment