Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Dreams

When most of us think of Will Ferrell, we think of a goofy looking guy dressed up in an elf suit.  Well, I have a confession to make...I cheated on Kent with Will last night...in my dream.  This is not the first time this has happened.  I have cheated on Kent with Will before.  Kent knows.  The first time I cheated with Will, I was using him to get on Saturday Night Live.  Last night it was pure bliss.  Just for fun (sorry Kent).  In the dreams Will is just Will, not his characters.  We are all allowed a top five, right?  Well I'm announcing to the world (or really just myself because I have no followers) that Will Ferrell is on mine.

Not this Will Ferrell:


This Will Ferrell:



Cute, Right?

Don't be jealous people....Will him into your dreams like I do! haha

Okay, that was cheesey.

But really, my dreams are always extra special when he's present.

3 comments:

  1. You're a cotton-headed ninny-muggins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so it's official-you have a crush on my husband. It's ok because I think Kentie pooh's pretty great too! Btw-I'm proud of u for finally starting this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.... my doppleganger eh? And yes, you are a cotton-headed ninnymuggins!

    ReplyDelete