Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dammit Jay!



I have a very good friend that passed last weekend.  I am very sad about this loss and I'm struggling to understand it....

With that said, I have to post a few funny stories about Jay that I have been thinking about over the last week.

The first story I have to share is kinda personal.  As many of you know, I have always had "stomach issues" and if you didn't know then I'm sorry for having to share this with you now.  I was hanging out with Jay one day a long, long time ago in high school....when suddenly it hit.  I had to find a restroom stat!  We had to haul a** back to his house for me to make it in time.  I remember that he shows me to the nearest restroom.  I reek havoc on this poor toilet.  I turn to flush.  Click....then I try again....click....there was nothing.  The second wave of panic starts setting in.  I remember just freaking in this restroom.  Let's just say, I ended up taking the lid off.  Messing with some stuff and it finally flushes.

I walk out to Jay and told him how the toilet wouldn't flush...and that's when it dawns on him...Oh yeah, that toilet doesn't work.....All I had to say was "Dammit Jay, well it does now."

For some reason when I think about Jay the first thing that pops into my mind is that green car he drove around in high school.  What was it again? dodge neon or a geo prizm....Anywayz, one night Stacie decided to dance on the hood of his precious car (I think she was dancing to Right Said Fred....just for the record)  and dented his car.  I don't think he ever got over this.

Dammit Jay, I'm really gonna miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment