Friday, September 23, 2011

To Kyle From Hope

OH KIKI
           I love her soo much. She is basiclly my second mother and has been with my family since I was only 3.
So I want to share a funny story about my dear Kyle Boyd:


             I asked Kyle if she remembered any but she responded "There are none Im just perfect" Ha ha very funny Kylipoo.  But here is one, sadly for me it was just a prank she did on me when I was little.
                                                                       OUT OF GAS


Kyle had just picked up from school and asked if i wanted to get gas because she was really low or go home.(I HATED going to the gas station) When we almost to my house she exclaimed " Oh my gosh Hope Im completely out gas and the car started jerking. Now I was in the back seat calm and content eating my cosmic brownie and I was to young to check if the car was really out of gas. So I started panicking. When we turned on to the road to my house the car completely stopped. She says " Hurry Hope! Start going back and forth and maybe we can move the car so we wont have to walk" I was young so I of course listened to her. I exclaimed "This is no time to be eating a brownie" and set it down. Kyle is laughing the whole way through this why the car is jerking back and forth but I cant seem to take a hint. All of sudden the car starts to move smoothly and I am completely confused. Kyle then tells me  the car never had ran out of gas and she was just bored. I was so mad and embarrassed.

Kyle says it is much more funny when it happened but I was bored so I got on her computer and typed away. SHHH I didnt tell my dearest Kiki!   Heehee :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kiki
    Im saying hi from ellies computer
    I hope u liked my blog!
    -Hope JH (your other daughter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ROCK KYLE!!!! ;):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope, Hope, soap on a rope! You're too cute...

    ReplyDelete