Monday, May 9, 2011

California Anniversary Trip 2010

2005
2010
Kent and I honeymooned in Carmel, it was then that we decided we would go back every five years. On our five year anniversary we actually did.

We flew in and on the first night we went to our fave restaurant, The Wild Fox.

 
    

We went to Sonoma County.  Below is a picture of me and Kent at a winery around noon and I may have already been tipsy.



 We got to have lunch with Katrina and her kids...

Um, I may steal this child!  Look how happy I am!  I was lucky enough to get a booger flicking lesson from her older brother, Andrew, during this brunch at Cheesecake Factory.

Me and Katrina!!  Man I need some colah!

Me and Kenty on the way to Alcatraz.

Christy too.

I just had to include this. 

And this one.  I just love wind:)

Point Reyes.  This was my favorite part of the whole trip.  I felt like we were on the edge of the world, kinda cheezy, but worth mentioning and definitely worth visiting.



Pebble Beach 2005


Yes....that's the same shirt!

2010






2005 in our hotel.


I heart stripes...


2010 in our hotel.






                            Hearst Castle was also cool.  It was beautiful!





2010
Best fish tacos ever!!

2005

Pebble Beach!

1st hole on Pebble Beach.




1000 Places...

32. California Mission Trail-Carmel Mission  

33.  Pacific Coast Highway & Big Sur                             
 

 34.  Hearst Castle

 35.  Monterey Peninsula

 36.  Pebble Beach

 37.  Carmel-by-the-Sea

38.  Point Reyes National Seashore


















39.  Alcatraz Island



40.  Golden Gate Park and the Golden Gate Bridge

41.  The San Francisco Ferry Building


42.  Sonoma County






2 comments:

  1. I <3 the picture of you on the ferry with Alcatraz in the background. It should be one of the pics in the slideshow at the end of the movie when your blog hits it big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to make it on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete