Sunday, July 24, 2011

One question...

Is summer over yet?!?!  I just want the world (actually just my two fans who have noticed that I haven't blogged in while) to know that I'm back!!!  This summer has been great, but crazy. 

I have a lot to talk about and I'm going to start with this.  What does it mean when I ask Kent if he's ready to leave for dinner and he replies with, "but the Voyager just found a wormhole!"  Please feel free to comment.  So far, this is my favorite quote of the summer.

Yes...that's right...I married one of those guys!

2 comments:

  1. But they might have found a way home! Who could eat at a time like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fist, it's about time kyle! Second, what you and Kent do and say in the bedroom should stay between you two not the whole web. Voyager=Kent's wiener. Wormhole=well you know what that means.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete